General GiveReceipt Questions
1. What is GiveReceipt?
GiveReceipt is a mobile and web app that generates an official digital receipt for your customers. Simple and hassle-free, this e-receipt can be sent out via email or SMS and can be printed out or saved online as a digital file.
2. Where can I find GiveReceipt?
GiveReceipt is available as a web app on www.givereceipt.com, and will soon also be available as an app on iOS and Android devices.
3. Where is GiveReceipt from?
GiveReceipt is an ASEAN based startup from Malaysia.
GiveReceipt for Sellers:
4. How do I use GiveReceipt?
Just register for a free account by providing the details of your business - it’s free and easy. Then, whenever you need a receipt, just key in the details and email or mobile number of your customer - we’ll do the rest and send them an e-receipt!
5. Is GiveReceipt free?
GiveReceipt has a free-to-use Premium account, for up 5 documents (receipt, invoice, quotation) per month. To get more, simply upgrade your account to Premium or Professional!
6. What kind of accounts does GiveReceipt have?
GiveReceipt has 3 types of accounts, for different needs and different businesses. All GiveReceipt accounts allow you to save your receipts in your Dashboard History and support GST rates for 10 different countries and counting.
- The Premium account lets you send up to 200 receipts per month and customize your receipt by adding your own receipt numbers as well a (large) company logo and colours. You can also save unlimited receipts to your Dashboard History. Premium accounts cost RM 60 for 3 months, RM 100 for 6 months and (a limited time deal of) RM 180 for 12 months.
- The Professional account lets you send up to 500 receipts per month and customize your receipt by adding your own receipt numbers as well as your company logo and colours, and a customizable banner. You can also save unlimited receipts to your Dashboard History. On top of that, professional accounts can also auto-schedule receipts for recurring payments to your customers, as well as send promotional emails to your customers. The Professional account can have up to 10 items per receipt. Professional accounts cost RM 200 for 3 months, RM 350 for 6 months and RM 500 for 12 months.
7. Does GiveReceipt receipts have GST identification numbers?
Yes, companies that input their GST registration numbers will have it displayed on their receipts (also known as Tax Invoices). GiveReceipt supports GST-ID’s for over 10 countries and counting.
8. Are all the receipts I’ve sent out saved?
Yes, the last 30 receipts sent out from your GiveReceipt account are saved to your GiveReceipt Dashboard History. For unlimited saving of receipts, you can upgrade your account to Premium or Professional.
9. Can i keep a copy of the receipt i have sent?
Yes, you'll receive a copy of your sent receipt in your email inbox'.
GiveReceipt Premium/Professional Features
10. What can I customize on my receipt?
You can customise the receipt with different colours and your own company logo. Premium receipts look different than normal receipts and allow for much more customization.
11. How many receipts can I send out per month?
For the free version, you can send a total of 5 receipts per month. With the Premium version, you can send out up to 100 receipts per month, and with the Professional version - up to 200 receipts per month.
12. How many receipts are saved in my Dashboard History?
For the free version, only your last 30 receipts are saved in your dashboard history. For the Premium and Professional version - all of your receipts are saved in your dashboard history!
13. I made a mistake and would like a refund for my premium plan purchase.
GiveReceipt doesn’t provide refunds, however if you are experiencing issues or would like to terminate your paid account - please contact us directly at email@example.com and we’ll help resolve your problem.
GiveReceipt for Buyers
14. How do I use GiveReceipt?
Just provide a seller your email address, or key it in directly into their GiveReceipt dashboard. You’ll then receive an email document for your purchase in your email inbox, instantly.
15. Does GiveReceipt have GST identification numbers?
Yes, companies that input their GST registration numbers will have it displayed on their receipts (then known as Tax Invoices). GiveReceipt supports GST-ID’s for over 10 countries and counting.
16. Are GiveReceipt receipts official?
Yes, receipts from GiveReceipt are considered official receipts from your seller.
17. I’m not sure if I was sent the right receipt?
You can use the contact details on your receipt to verify or confirm if the receipt was sent by the correct seller.
Address: B-02-13 Gateway Kiaramas No. 1 Jalan Desa Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480